- The Bodmin Jail Museum February Competition ("Competition") is open to individuals who purchase tickets for self-guided tours, heritage tours, or paranormal events at Bodmin Jail Museum during the month of February.
Employees of Bodmin Jail Museum and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
- The Competition begins on February 1, 2024, and ends on February 29, 2024.
Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Customers will be automatically entered into the draw for the Competition with the purchase of a ticket for self-guided tours, heritage tours, or paranormal events at Bodmin Jail Museum during February.
Multiple entries are allowed; each ticket purchased counts as one entry.
- The prize consists of a one-night stay at the Bodmin Jail Hotel.
- There will be four draws, with one winner selected each Thursday in February.
- Winners will be notified via the contact information provided during ticket purchase.
- Winners will be randomly selected from the pool of entries each Thursday in February.
- The selection will be conducted fairly and transparently.
Notification of Winners:
- Winners will be notified within 7 days of the draw date.
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of notification, or is ineligible, an alternate winner will be selected.
- The one-night stay at the Bodmin Jail Hotel must be redeemed within 12 months of the competition closing date.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative.
- By entering the Competition, participants agree to Bodmin Jail Museum using their name and image for promotional purposes.
- Personal information collected during the Competition will be used solely for the purpose of administering the Competition and will not be shared with third parties.
- Bodmin Jail Museum reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or modify the Competition if any fraud or technical failure compromises the integrity of the Competition.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- By participating in the Bodmin Jail Museum February Competition, participants acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agree to abide by these terms and conditions.