I am disabled, is there a charge for carers to come with me?
No, when you purchase a disabled ticket, you will also receive a free carer ticket. The whole site is now fully accessible.
Guests able to provide evidence of their disability will be entitled to bring a carer free of charge.
For proof of disability please bring ONE of the following forms of documentation:
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award.
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA).
- A valid Blue Badge.
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI).
- A local authority registration document which is local to the attraction where it is being submitted.
- A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card.
- Credibility’s Access Card.
Please note that all documentation should be dated within 2 years.